The moment scatters. Motionless, I stay and go: I am a pause ~Octavio Paz

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Hermoso...



Tender Reformer. Bearer of a quietly perceptive gaze murmuring tender secrets never concealed. A warmth resiliently rooted in intimacy's affectionate prose.
Soulful Subduer. Unwavered by my self imposed delusions of destiny that delayed the penetration of your light. My devoured heart, ravaged by misguided purpose...my soul bound by glimmering fibers of eloquently rationed lies masterfully woven to cripple my mind's eye in a stagnating pool weary of painful struggle to be ocean.
Prophetic Soldier. Outstretched arms cocooning...rehabilitating...liberating my dreams of a once consuming obsession yearning w/ defiance to be true love. Passionate submersion challenging...beckoning my incredulous soul to risk the venture beyond the dark borders of my heart's covenant w/ Nevermore, into a rhythmic provocative breathing satiation.

No comments:

Post a Comment