The moment scatters. Motionless, I stay and go: I am a pause ~Octavio Paz

Monday, April 19, 2010

His Mantra


 "Sexy"...He calls me.
The soothing bass of his rich whisper is succinctly compelling. His unyielding affection smoothly caressing each curve of sinewy alphabet he generously bestows upon me, with privacy’s encompassing purpose...
As though his lips were perfectly crafted to utter no other sound with as much mellifluous inspiration...
As though the name was genuinely created in the marrows of his heart and soul, to be mine alone
Decadent intentions linger then resonate as the defining syllables intimately embrace in sincere appreciation of my sensually embedded rhythms...
the beguiling willows of my sultry cadence...
the ominous seduction of my enthralling flow
I am often tempted to feign a deaf ear...just to once more hear, his rapturous melody of promised assimilation...Permanently penetrating my pores...boldly beckoning me...deeper into the preordained submersion of uncompromising incarnation...
"Sexy"

No comments:

Post a Comment