The moment scatters. Motionless, I stay and go: I am a pause ~Octavio Paz

Friday, April 9, 2010

sorrow venting



demeaned breathing am I, living out this dying of rudely evolving cursed emotions on tattered knees of painful regression’s daunting glare
reaching blindly as I crawl through this abandoned wilderness of melancholy hues, for crumbs on which to nourish my increasingly famished heart's panting rhythm
desolation's merciless taunting has pierced my soul raw and the kiss of indifference’s bliss has pilfered my once bold to be beautiful mantra of eternity’s faithful haunt
my wearied blood courses a stagnate streaming of midnight blue torture emanating from lies embedded into the history of my pores
staining my demoralized path of indignant purge in droplets, ripe with faith's checkered screams of disappointed virtue

No comments:

Post a Comment