The moment scatters. Motionless, I stay and go: I am a pause ~Octavio Paz

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Serendipity


 Love entered the room...scented in intoxicating hues of perfect jasmine, entrancing lily and mesmerizing lavender...lavished in inspirations of rosewater cashmere.
Everything about him that I admired was highlighted in rainbow inflected gold...and his faults faded into platinum aspirations of potential.
His every thought shared spawned dreams of jade pastures where we would lay under the sun's caress and feed each other Life.
His every spoken word was a lyric accompanying liquid composition of melodies that grooved sensuous between his lips and found sanctuary within my warm thighs...and his voice transcended the boundaries of space in the perfect pitch of passion that dripped unceasing.
We grooved smooth... mellow deep. A gentle intrusion into plans of false contentment… and without provocation, he became my unyielding essential.
We caressed each other's dreams of Love Divine and lay our tears at each other's feet...bathing one another in rivers of reality streaming of bewitching laughter and beguiling sorrow…naked scars healing under the pressure of fresh wounds.
We kissed...languid devouring on diamond nights of unbearable surrender. Pleasure and Pain melded into one and bittersweet scents permeated our entity of sweet transgression.
 I experienced him through my pores…grafting deep beneath the layers of my soul as he, with resolution, consumed me…Over times over...and then evermore....becoming my every breath stolen then restored.
Our obsessive flow…Unwavering, into the thruway of all that lay secret beyond Eternity's imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment