The moment scatters. Motionless, I stay and go: I am a pause ~Octavio Paz

Monday, April 5, 2010

Radiant Brew


Crystalline dewdrops blanket the yawning horizon, appreciatively caressing midnight's compliant departure...
I am awakened by the gentle whispers of dawn rising in him...
The mellow breeze of his soul renews my slumbering heart to profound sighs of response, so subtle that Earth pauses in silence to capture my rapturous receiving...
Spring’s warmth submerges a long weary winter as my soul blossoms to the rich tones of his luxuriate aura...
He is effortless in his transcendent beauty; the sacred intrusion of his love seamless still...
His unbridled giving so tender that the gazing sun weeps softly against our window, as he resonates deep between my layers in softly simmering persuasion...
To stay...
Gently flowing in this speechless confession of his love
To linger...
in these breathless moments of his passion’s kiss
To know...
the bliss of his lovely nestled intricately w/in me...
is the devout mantra that my surrendered soul liv
es

1 comment:

  1. Lovely. The "To stay/to linger/to know" refrain is particularly nice.

    ReplyDelete