The moment scatters. Motionless, I stay and go: I am a pause ~Octavio Paz

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Blood Vows


We met somewhere within the symmetry of need and fear. 
We dazzled one other in a dance of amorous fatigue...Notes of pained purpose echoed the deep caverns of our hearts. Passion's pursuit ominous...undaunted
"I Feel You" 
"Rest Here" his fervent hips invited..and as I accepted his honestly misguided offerings of half-truths bound loosely w/ good intentions, we grew dangerously into one being...
"I Yearn For You"
Days betrayed nights that stroked weeks into devoured months caressed by the threat of eternity. We nurtured each other's fears in fogs of gilded conversations fertilized by frail, earnest desires for wholeness taking root under the moon's shadow...
"I Need You"
Somewhere within those moments of intimate renewal, I was introduced to soulful demons that plagued my resistance and peace withered...Tormented by Love's dark embrace, I clung to him as he quenched my thirst w/ dewdrops of promises best broken. Reality coiled itself around my heart's blooming and suffocated each rising sun...
"I Love You"
Somewhere in the thick brush, my love became thorns that pricked my soul confused until I bled hopeless...

"Marry Me"
"Yes"

No comments:

Post a Comment