The moment scatters. Motionless, I stay and go: I am a pause ~Octavio Paz

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Twilight


He came to me humbly…
caressing my inner most plush with mellow hued shades of warm ardor
We languished in spans of softly simmering summer nights illicitly italicized with deep blue tinted breezes that whispered sweet promises into my tactile layers
He glistened on me...
dewdrops of yet named constellations that dripped timeless through my pores, saturating my intimacy’s poignant blush
He melted through me...
a confection of caramel raindrop kisses that nurtured my textures in luscious glazed passion served at the peak of perfect ripeness…
the milk of his soul nourishing my core
We whispered into each other tales of succulent eternity...
My once insatiable soul inhaling inconceivable bliss as his tender essence renewed deep within my burgeoning belly
With the gentle roar of a skilled lion, he devoured my bloom…
His Earth...His Moon...

In the twilight of full consume

No comments:

Post a Comment