The moment scatters. Motionless, I stay and go: I am a pause ~Octavio Paz

Friday, March 26, 2010

Semitones of Starstruck...


Simple treasures drip eloquently from your lips...provoking in me, a renewed thirst. Despite my apprehension of the burning history that lingers formidably w/in me still, I am compelled to taste your intrigue once more.
Without pause, you welcome my acceptance as languidly, I slip my inquisitive tongue between your cadent words...intent to sip every prose of emotion comprised of willowy vowels that billow under the sinewy seduction of tantric inducing consonants.
With precision's purpose, we slowly tango to a disarming tune of sensual intellect underscored by a rich fluting of passion's uncompromising stimulation.
Our rhythm is pure.
Our groove is dark.
Our flaying is smooth.
For hours timeless, you nourish me as I savor and synchronize your mellifluous tempo. Your thick whispers flow in streams of hypnotic diction that awaken consummation's gaze before melting in my mouth and drizzling down my throat with intoxicating ardor...impregnating me with a fluid warmth that recalls seamless nights of blissful insomnia and silent screaming that singed my core, as I was reborn raw in our resilient image.
In the beckoning glow of dawn's crisp clemency, I intrude upon myself and pause long enough to breathe me again. 
In silence resolute, you release me...knowing that you will resonate without cleansing remorse... Forever the unyielding essence of my soul's deepest kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment