The moment scatters. Motionless, I stay and go: I am a pause ~Octavio Paz

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Exclusively


simple words ring w/ sensual urgency...liquid w/ pulsating sincerity...flowing from his enticingly tender lips.  tactile layers of parched emotion seeking fertile ground w/in the marrows of my heart from which to bloom seamless...his paramount hunger for exclusive possession of my soul's most intimate desires, scorching frames of an adolescent resistance rooted in heartbreaks of  prematurity's insolent yearning.  delicate letters curve...bold consonants quiver and lush vowels melt in submission as they marry...a perfect cohesion giving life to mellifluous compositions that titillate then linger deep...able to permeate my pores at will.  they breathe persuasive mantras of a love i'd been provoked to relinquish as fallacy...righteous whispers of lusty texture and sinewy depth that spin lucid my rationalized attempts at expulsion, into plush prophetic visions laden w/ beguiling scents and intoxicating tastes of what our promise of love would be...in me + he...Exclusively

No comments:

Post a Comment